Information you provide us with and how it is used:
To access certain areas of our Website, you will might need to register with us. During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable GPDS to provide you with the services you select. In addition, we may also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us (for instance, if you contact us with a query about one of our services). If you choose to interact with GPDS via a social media platform or other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform. We also collect certain information automatically about visitors to our Platforms, described in the section headed Cookies and other information that we automatically collect, below. The Platforms are not intended for children under the age of 16. However, due to the nature of our services, GPDS may collect and maintain travel information about children under the age of 16, when necessary, to comply with aviation or security regulations, for safety or security reasons or as otherwise necessary for GPDS to arrange transportation or other services requested by clients and their guests.
We use the information collected about children known to be under age 16 only to provide services. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under age 16 without parental or guardian consent, we will delete that information. If a child under 16 years old had provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian may contact us from the contact page. The different types of information collected about users of the Platforms and GPDS clients, include:
- Information by which our clients and additional passengers travelling with them may be personally identified such as name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, and payment information such as bank account information and government-issued identification number (i.e. national identification number, passport number, etc.).
- Information related to you that individually cannot identify you such as geolocation, medical or health information (to provide you with individual travelling services regarding disability accommodation, food allergies or medical transportation) and information obtained from public records searches (civil and criminal court records, credit history, etc.).
- Information you provide to us in emails, text messages and other electronic communications in order for us to organize and fulfil specific requests; and/or about your internet connection, the terminal used to access the Platforms and your usage details.
GPDS might collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through our Platforms (i.e. geolocation, usage details, IP addresses and information collected through tracking technologies such as cookies) and from third parties such as public records search services and other business partners.
Data Retention Period:
GPDS will retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect it (the “Storage”). The Storage period shall not exceed twenty-four (24) months from the time that the information is provided by you or collected by us. The Storage period will reset with each new communication received by GPDS from you or made on your behalf. When relevant, the Storage period of your personal information will be extended to meet the requirements of law and for accounting, auditing and other internal administrative and support functions.
Applicants to job positions at GPDS will be subject to a twelve (12) months Storage period in order for their profile to be retained for future job openings. This Storage period will be renewed for a period of twelve (12) months in case of explicit acceptance from the applicant.
The information we collect may include the following:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Platforms including information provided during GPDS’s application registration (the “Registration”), requesting services from GPDS’ advisors or purchasing our services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with the Platforms.
- Upon Registration, we will collect from each user his or her full name, e-mail address and phone number. For clients using our services, we collect payment preferences, address, passenger(s) name(s), company (when relevant), favourite language for communications, date(s) of birth of passengers and copies of government-issued identification (i.e. passport, national ID, etc.).
- Upon Registration, we create a user profile to provide you with the utmost tailored user experience according to your needs and requirements. This user profile might contain:
- information related to yourself such as favourite airports, services, catering and any relevant information you might have provided us with to organize your flight or flights.
- Records and copies of your correspondence with GPDS advisors (mail, email, text messages or other electronic messages).
- Responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Testimonials shared by you that we may collect through client satisfaction questionnaires to ensure the quality of our services and for marketing purposes.
- Records of phone conversations with GPDS advisors.
- Details of services you request or have requested.
- Search queries on the Platforms.
- Information published or displayed by you on GPDS social networks accounts or information transmitted to GPDS via third parties.
- Platforms’ navigation and interaction information concerning your terminal, your browser, browsing actions and patterns such as details of user visits on the Platforms (e.g. traffic data, logs and other communication data, pages viewed and interactive tools used) collected via automatic data collection technologies.
- Information about your geographic location (geolocation). We collect geolocation data to find you relevant charter options, to notify you of services available near your location such as determining the closest airport you might depart from, and to tailor your experience with GPDS through bespoke services.
- Information about your mobile device, computer and Internet connection (IP address, operating system, browser type and device type) in order to provide you with interoperable and up-to-date Platforms and features. We may also use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services in order to improve our services.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information and could be maintained or associated with personal information collected in other ways or received from third parties in order to improve the Platforms and to deliver better and more personalized services in order to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences allowing us to customize the Platforms and services we provide you with, accelerating your searches and recognizing you when you return on the Platforms. If you apply for a job position at GPDS, we will collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, address and additional information such as a resume, education, employment history, skills, licenses and certifications. GPDS uses the information provided by you to evaluate your qualifications and determine whether we are interested in scheduling an interview.
Technologies we use for automated data collection may include:
Device IDs that are unique device identification associated with a mobile device. One can limit device ID tracking by modifying settings on your mobile device. Nevertheless, limiting device ID tracking may impact features and access to the Application.
Geolocation tracking for devices including a global positioning system (GPS) using satellite data to determine your localization. One can disable geolocation tracking by turning off the location feature in your mobile device settings. Nevertheless, disabling this functionality might alter access to the Application and/or some of its features.
Cookies that are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application. They are used to recognise your computer as you move between pages on a website, or when you return to a website or mobile application you have visited previously. Cookies are widely used in order to make platforms work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the platform. You can choose to accept or decline cookies through the tool provided by GPDS (the “Cookie Consent Menu”) or by modifying your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, doing so may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Platforms.
Web beacons are small electronic files, also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs, allowing to count users having visited pages or opened messages and for other related statistics such as recording the popularity of certain contents, enabling interconnection of your GPDS accounts on multiple devices and verifying our system and server integrity. Some web beacons can be disabled by adjusting the settings in your browser or email settings or by installing browser add-ons. Nevertheless, disabling web beacons may render the Platforms inaccessible or prevent from using some of their features. Server Logs are log files automatically created and maintained by a server to track activities performed. They cannot be disabled by users.
We will use the information we collect from you to:
- Manage and fulfil services and to provide you with after service care.
- Provide you with accessibility to the Platforms, maintain the interconnection of your GPDS accounts on multiple devices and enable your participation to interactive features.
- Provide you with notices about your account, including billing and other purposes.
- Deal with your special enquiries and requests.
- Send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation.
- Send you marketing communications (including e-mails) relating to us and other third party partners in accordance with your communications preferences (please see the How to access, edit, delete or transfer your personal information section below for further information about how you can control these updates).
- Conduct market research to understand how our Platforms are used so that we can continuously improve our Platforms, our services and other offerings and to optimize operations and allocation resources.
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities and as part of our efforts to keep our Platforms secure.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contract entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you about changes to the Platforms, products and services.
- Evaluate applicants applying for job positions at GPDS.
Legal basis for the processing of your personal information:
The collection, storage, use and transfer of your personal information by GPDS is either based on (i) your explicit consent which can be withdrawn at any given moment (for more information consult the section How to access, edit, delete or transfer your personal information hereunder), (ii) the fulfilment of a contract between you and GPDS and the respect of our Terms & Conditions, (iii) motivated by the compliance with legal obligations, (iv) justified by our legitimate interests unless those are superseded by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms or (v) required for the preservation of your vital interests or those of third-parties. You have the right at any time to withdraw your given explicit consent for the collection, storage, use and transfer of personal information. For more information on your rights concerning the personal information we have concerning you, please refer to the section How to access, edit, delete or transfer your personal information below or contact us at the contact page on site.
Cookies and other information that is automatically collected:
What are cookies?
First and Third Party cookies:
First party cookies: served directly by GPDS to your computer or mobile device. They are used only by GPDS to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits our Platforms. Third party cookies: are served by a third party service provider on our Platforms, and can be used by the service provider to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other platforms. Third party cookies are most commonly used for platform analytics or advertising purposes and do not have access to your personal information stored with us.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. GPDS uses both “session cookies” and “permanent cookies”. Session cookies exist only while your browser is open and are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Permanent cookies survive after your browser is closed, and can be used to recognize your computer or mobile device when you open your browser and browse the Internet again. You can at any time delete permanent cookies by clearing your cache according to your browser settings.
The GPDS Platforms serve only the following types of cookies to your computer or mobile device:
Cookies necessary for essential purposes:
These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through this Platform and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like secure login accounts, would not be possible.
These cookies serve a variety of purposes related to the presentation, performance and functionality of the Platforms. Their overall purpose, however, is to enhance visitors’ experience and enjoyment of the Platforms. For example, some of these cookies enable visitors to specify language, destination or other platform preferences.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Platforms. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor and is aggregated. It includes the number of visitors to our Platforms, the platforms that referred them to our Platforms and the pages they visited on our Platforms. We use this information to help run our Platforms more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Platforms.
Advertising, Content Sharing and Social Network Cookies:
When you visit our Platforms these cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and promotion. Content sharing and Social Network cookies enable users to share pages and content through third party social networking and other platforms. Further detailed information about the specific cookies used on these Platforms and the third parties who serve them can be found in our Cookie Consent Menu. You can use this Cookie Consent Menu to control your cookie preferences.
How to control or delete cookies:
We may collect information about your computer or mobile device, including where available your IP address, operating system, log in times and browser type. We use this information to better understand how visitors use our Platforms and for internal reporting purposes. We may anonymize and share this information with advertisers, sponsors or other businesses.
The Platforms may use third parties such as network advertisers and ad exchanges to serve you ads on third party platforms after you leave our Platforms, and we may use third party analytics and other service providers to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information about the use of the Platforms and viewing of ads and of our content. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements, which may be based on your visits to the Platforms and other apps and sites you have visited. Third party ad serving enables us to target advertisements to you for products and services that you might be interested in. You have choices in respect of the delivery of ads. You may opt-out of receiving certain types of behavioural ads by visiting the third-party websites described in the section headed How to control or delete cookies above. We are not responsible for effectiveness of or compliance with any third parties’ opt-out options.
Sharing of your information:
We do not rent or sell your personal information with other people or non-affiliated companies. We share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies under the following circumstances:
To third party providers who provide services on our behalf such as companies and individuals (a) performing or facilitating GPDS’s services (i.e. aircraft operators, catering providers, services contracted on your behalf through our advisors, etc.), (b) processing payments, (c) collecting, storing and retrieving your personal information, (d) performing public records searches (i.e. civil and criminal court records, credit history, etc.), (e) performing services related to the Platforms (i.e. hosting services, maintenance services, database management, analytics and features’ improvement, etc.).
To specific individuals you have provided us with personal information details such as name and e-mail address through our referral system and for the purpose of sending them one-time e-mail invitations or download links to the Application.
Protecting your information:
We want you to feel confident about using our Platforms, and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it, to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. Our employees are obliged by us to respect confidentiality. We have appropriate technical and organizational physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide to us against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and, though we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information transmitted to the Platforms. In the occurrence of any breach likely to result in a risk to your rights we will inform you without undue delay. The security and safety of your information also depends on you. When you have chosen a password for accessing the Platforms, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Please do not share this password with anyone.
How to access, edit, delete or transfer your personal information:
You have the right at any time to ask for access or transfer to and deletion of any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. You can also ask us not to send you direct marketing communications (however please note that we may continue to send you service related communications, such as e-mail updates on your order status). You may unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications at any time by e-mailing GPDS, or clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any GPDS marketing e-mails.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please write to us at the address listed below providing us with sufficient documents establishing your identity. In case we consider the request as being unlawful or abusive, we will inform you of the reasons for not taking action without undue delay and at the latest within one month of receipt of the request. If you believe your rights related to your personal information are being infringed, you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with your national supervisory authority and seek judicial remedy.